Chemical reactor for Chemical, Pharma and other industries.
What is Chemical Reactor?
A chemical reactor or reaction vessel are vessels design to facilitate chemical reaction among various raw chemicals, known as reactants. Reaction Vessels are also used for other processes such as solids dissolution, product mixing, distillation, crystallization, liquid/liquid extraction and polymerization. Reactors are also identified based on process for which it will be used. (such as blender or crystallizer).
We are a chemical reactor manufacturer for Chemical, Pharma and other industries.
Type of Chemical Reactors we fabricate-
As per your process demand we fabricate Jacketed vessel, limpet coil reactor, dimple type reactor, high pressure reactor or autoclave. Our customers are spared across the world.
Benefits of using Abster Equipment Chemical Reactors
- Complete range of chemical reactors as per your specifications
- Proven quality. 700+ reactor vessels working successfully
- Offered in Stainless Steel ( SS-316, SS-304) as well as Carbon Steel material
- Raw material sourced from Tata, Jindal, Essar, Thyseen-Krupp, Arcelor- Mittal
- Man, Machine and System Infrastructure to execute big projects
- All reaction vessels can be fabricated as per GMP guide line
- Different types of agitator design
Please note all reactors are made to order and custom made.
Select the most suitable chemical reactor –
Jacket and Limpet type of rector will be useful for cooling and heating during exothermic or endothermic reactions.
Jacketed Vessel –
Jacketed vessel has a jacket surrounding the main vessel. Temperature during reaction is controlled by circulating heating or cooling media through the jacket. Ideally suitable for the heating below 150 Centigrade.( 302 Fahrenheit). Available in the range of 500 Liters to 60,000 Liters. Read more…
Limpet Coil Reactor
Limpet coil reactors are used to control the temperature of the reactants with the help of heating or cooling media circulated through coils surrounding the main vessel. Ideally suitable for medium heat transfer requirement and heating application where heating media temperature is above 150 Centigrade (302 Fahrenheit). Read More…